As a market maker, you will be responsible for providing liquidity within the Fonbnk Airtime-to-MIN marketplace. This liquidity is created by staking Fonbnk MIN tokens into the market maker swap contract. The market maker is then responsible for entering the amount and the exchange rate which their tokens will be swapped for prepaid airtime of their preferred mobile carrier.
- Market makers are responsible for appropriately pricing their swaps, mispricing could result in loss. Fonbnk is NOT responsible for such errors.
- A market maker is required to respond as quickly as possible to swaps made with them from a user swapping airtime (less 5 minutes or less) for their Fonbnk MIN tokens; inaction will result in suspension and/or confiscation of funds related to the swap transaction
- Swapping with yourself is a violation of policy and will result in permanent banning
- Swapping with a group for the purpose of gaming the system is a violation of policy and will result in permanent banning
- Absolutely no sharing of accounts, this is a violation of policy and will result in permanent banning
- Support only provided if the user shares Fonbnk Transaction ID from activity tab in-app and balance transfer text receipt from mobile carrier